SCHIIT INTRODUCES LYR 3 (availability expected Europe in may)root
- Versatile: Lyr 3 can be configured with a Multibit DAC, a AK4490 DAC, a phono preamp module, or with no module at all, so it can be tailored to the customers’ specific needs. In addition, Lyr 3 can be converted from a hybrid design to an all-solid-state amp by using Schiit’s Octal LISST (a solid-state tube product.)
- Powerful: Lyr 3 delivers its full 6W RMS of power at 32 ohms via the single-ended headphone jack, so there’s no need for balanced connections for high power.
- Convenient: Lyr 3 uses only a single tube, which means lower tube costs and no need for matched tube pairs.
- Lyr 3: $499
- Lyr 3 with AK4490 DAC or Phono Preamp: $599
- Lyr 3 with Multibit: $699
- Upgrade to new-production Tung-Sol Tubes: $25
- Add LISST (solid state tube): $45